Love

Love

About me

Providing a lifetime of memories for you and yours, Love n Limes Photography is available for weddings, family photos, infants, children, four legged friends, or anything else you want! For pricing and questions contact me at: love.n.limes.photo@gmail.com or (386) 898-5497

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beautiful Belly!!!


The body of a women during pregnancy absolutely amazes me. The changes it takes, the way it grows and moves in preparation for the arrival of new life. It's AMAZING and makes what I do the best job ever. Whether I'm helping deliver babies or taking pictures of them before they make their grand arrival, I love it! With that being said, what made this shoot even better was the awesome couple I had the honor to meet! We had so much fun! By the end of it my stomach hurt from laughter and I knew I was walking away with some gorgeous shots. Such a beautiful belly! And the beautiful baby girl arrived just one week after we took these pictures and she is gorgeous! I had so many favorites that I had a hard time choosing which ones to post! Enjoy :)








No comments:

Post a Comment