Love

Love

About me

Providing a lifetime of memories for you and yours, Love n Limes Photography is available for weddings, family photos, infants, children, four legged friends, or anything else you want! For pricing and questions contact me at: love.n.limes.photo@gmail.com or (386) 898-5497

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Other Woman.......

The other women in my husbands life has proved to require a life time of commitment. She has many layers to be seen, each day with her reveal's a new one. I know not much of her past, only the assumptions I have come up with on my own. Her tone and color delight me and have I grown accustomed to her bubbly curves and smooth lines, but envious of her shiny new green shoes. I suspect she will be around for a while.............Enjoy:)










































No comments:

Post a Comment